The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2017 conducted on May 21 at various centres. Over 2.2 lakh candidates appeared for the exam consisted of two papers, i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
The results for the same are expected to be declared on June 11 at 10 am.
How to check JEE Advanced Results 2017:
In order to check the results, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website, jeeadv.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter the necessary information
- After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future use
As reported, the total number of questions (54 questions) remained same as last year. However total marks of Paper-1 has changed from 186 to 183 marks this year.
- The ‘Matching Type’ questions were different as compared to previous years
- The coverage of questions from class 12 vs Class 11 was 50: 50
- Further, equal weightage was given to class 11 and 12
- Last year more weightage was given to 12 (60:40).
India Today Education team wishing students good luck for their results