Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Spread your love for seafood with this quick and easy recipe. Prawns cooked the Italian way with white wine, garlic, lime and olive oil.
Ingredients Of Hot Rock Garlic Prawns
- 8 white prawns- deveined
- 7 pods garlic- chopped
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 2.5 Tbsp white wine
- 1 big lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Stems coriander- chopped
How to Make Hot Rock Garlic Prawns
- 1.Before you start cooking, devein the prawns, chop the garlic, chop the coriander and melt the butter.
- 2.Then, heat a non stick pan. Add the melted butter, olive oil and chopped garlic to the pan, then fry it.
- 3.When the garlic turns brown, add prawns to the pan.
- 4.After the prawns are added, add salt and pepper.
- 5.Cook for a while.
- 6.Then add white wine and cook again.
- 7.Top with coriander and lemon juice. Serve with bread.